Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

my husband got close to a female co worker and i found out

Customer Question

my husband got close to a female co worker and i found out he had been calling her on the phone he says he doesnt know why he was calling her they never talked about any thing but work and our grandkids and stuff. we have been married for 34 years and i will admit we didnt spend enough time toghether due to our grown daughter and our grandkids live at home still. i just recently found out he slept with her two times in march,he says he doesnt know why he did it and cant even remember her asking him to come over,he went there after work once and then a week later again,he says he only remembers bits and pieces he swears he would never do that to me,she had been flirting lately but he says he ignored it,he isnt the type to do this,he is a big family man. our sex life has not been the best lately because i have been battling some female problems but he swears thats not why.we were wondering if he could of been drugged with ghb or liquid extacy,she has access to his water drink .
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 4 years ago.
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Best,
Joan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my husband says everything is foggy and piecy as to what happened to him he wonders if he was drugged to get him to have sex with his female co worker he trusted her to be a friend remembers going to her house but not why or what she said to get him there .

Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.