Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

i have a 5 month long distance relationship.i visit her every

i have a 5 month long distance relationship.i visit her every month and last time it was different.now that she has a new job and works a lot,we couldn't be together that much or even chat as we used to during the day. she said she felt desperate since i was there to see her and she had to work.the time we could spend together was nice.she's the type of person that stays with the last feeling we had, since this visit wasn't as usual,i know she has this feeling inside.we've chatted a little these days, she says she's been very busy. last night she went out for job stuff (bars) and i always ask her to send me a message when she's back home.woke up and never received the message,i always send her one in the morning to say hi (our routine) but today i wasn't in the mood of it.i've still had no news from her, she says she loves me and wants to be with me but don't know if she wants some space for her that's why i'm not calling her or anything.what do you think of all?about the relationship?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

I think your friend is feeling overwhelmed with her new work schedule and as a result she feels further stressed due to not being able to spend time with you as she desires. In general, women are nurturers, therefore, she loves you and wants to be with you but right now she can't be due to her job; all of this would cause her to feel stressed out even more. As a result, I believe this could be the reason for the changes in her behavior towards you and that she just doesn't know how to make things better at the moment due to her job.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
should i continue being as always? sending her messages, caring for her even though she may act different?
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Yes I think you should continue treating her as you usually do, however, I think when it is possible, you should also further discuss your concerns with her and try to come up with possible solutions so that she doesn't feel desperate and so that you also get to have some quality time with her.