Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

Im a man 52, shes 53. We had been dating 6 weeks. Going

Customer Question

I'm a man 52, she's 53. We had been dating 6 weeks. Going well, a 9 1/2. Common interests, great chemistry. Eharmony match - 3 weeks email/phone, then about 6 dates in person. I was cautious - not quite sure yet, but close, still communicating with a couple other women. She was 100% in. She caught a flirtatious email I sent to another woman and ended it on the spot. She said, "Don't call or write - I don't see this going any further." I feel stupid and afraid I lostt the love of my life. I sent flowers and wrote her a long email of apology. Now I'm cooling off for one week so far. HELP! She is a wonderful woman and realize now I want to build a serious relationship with her. I do not have contacct with her in my daily course of life. How can I break through when I have limited communication possibilities?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

I think the most important thing is to apologize to her again for hurting her feelings and to tell her all of the above that you have shared with me and don't leave any part of it out. Since she was 100% in, without question she is still feeling hurt by the email as well as being scared of getting hurt again by you which is probably why she has shut you down completely. The best way to tell her would be face to face. If you have her address you could just stop by with a nice gift that she would like and ask her to please just hear you out and then tell her all of the above you shared with me. Women sometimes like to have the man they care about pursue them in a respectful way, this is why I suggest stopping by her house. If you decide to stop by her house, just in case she will not see you or just in case she is not there, you should also take a handwritten letter detailing all of the things that you have shared with me and leave it for her with the gift.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I really question the wisdom in just stopping by her house unexpectedly. This is too mmuch like stalking and it could scare her - even call the police. No, I would really like some other advice from your top relationship counselor. Thank you Angela for trying.

Glen.
I really question the wisdom in just stopping by her house unexpectedly. This is too mmuch like stalking and it could scare her - even call the police. No, I would really like some other advice from your top relationship counselor. Thank you Angela for trying.

Glen
Expert:  Angela replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry. I am not satisfied with this answer. I had asked for another counselor, which was not honored. Therefore I do not accept the answer and would like my $15 returned to my account.

Thank you,

Glen