Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

Im muslim, meet and feel in love witha Philippina muslim woman,

Customer Question

I'm muslim, meet and feel in love witha Philippina muslim woman, we meet & lived i Kuwait, Sept. i was transferred out of Kuwait iraq, We talked and she wanted to move back to the philippines and go to school. We talked and i was transferred Iraq, i agreed and she packed up and move to Philippines. Do to visa contract problems my wife did not arrive philippines until the 1st week of April, I arrived Catabato city 16th picked up by her causin, drove to family house, we stayed there 3 nights with out being able to touch or injoy my wife as she was ashamed. Was suggested go stay hotel' we did fowor two nights, then she let me know she did not love and wanted an annalment. Family legal adviser suggessted 6 month seperation. on 8 may i recieveone calls in Iraq to check wifes web page as he pictures of her and a guy she says she loves so mach at Subic bay. what can i do. we are both muslims i feel this is a discracy to me as husband.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

I would suggest talking to her once again and specifically asking her what happened to your relationship that she no longer loves you when you are still in love with her? Also, ask her about the picture on the web with the other man and discuss all of this. Ask her why she felt ashamed the night the two of you stayed at her relatives house? Find out from her exactly what is going on and discuss it with her and then ask her would she be willing to work on your marriage.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
<p>you got to be kidding. she embraces me with affectionat pictures on the web where all my coworkers see it and i'm in a war zone stuck for another 6 months and u want me to roll over and talk to her i even have the pictures. i spent 28 dallorsm for this. sorry but no thanks</p><p> </p>
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
You must be confused and clearly have misunderstood what I have written. Perhaps your anger misguided you, however, you wanted to know what you could do and you were giving an option of what you could do based upon you stating that you loved her.