Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

hi! there;s this wounderful men i;ve known for about five years!!!!i

hi! there;s this wounderful men i;ve known for about five years!!!!i am married but my husband has been in and out of jail for most of our marrige!!! i'm am getting a this man was in a bad relationship too .they just had a baby but things are not working,so he told me that she was going to move back north with the baby!!!well we have this very strong attraction towards eachother!!!we meet with friends at this place and have drinks!!! well this past saturday we were with friends and i got really drunk and this guy kept asking me to dance so we did dance once well this guy kissed me on the dance floor and i let it happen!! i feel horrible about this!!! i know mike saw all of this and when he drove me home he did'nt have muchb to say to me!!! i think i blew it!!!i texted him sunday and thanked him for taking me home and told him i know i drank to much and it waslnt lady like!! well he did text me back within 10 min and said sure no problem!!!well my question is did i mess it up
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

Based on what you have written, in your mind you feel as if you have messed up, however, based on what Mike texted you back it sounds like he may have accepted your reasons for the way you behaved. However, I would recommend calling him and re-interating what you said in the text message over the phone to give it a personal touch. Also, tell him that you are sorry if you caused him any pain because this was not your intent.