Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

My husband tell other how thoughtful and caring I am. However,

My husband tell other how thoughtful and caring I am. However, whenever we have conflict he immediately tells me I'm selfish, only think of myself. It is like he never considers that my point of view may be coming from someone who could possible be capable of thinking of anyone but them self. Yet he always says my greatest asset is my ablity to think of other. Why can't he give me some credit when we disagree?
It is not about you. It is about him not handling criticism or being wrong very well. Sure he likes your ideas and opinions when it comes to others but when he has to face you in a discussion he resorts to name calling and attacks rather than admitting he is wrong.