Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

If you are married, and you feel that you are suffering from

If you are married, and you feel that you are suffering from bad breath, but when you ask your husband and he says no. But, everytime he is around someone with you, he rubs his nose, and also when it is just the two of you, and he knows you are very senstive, and you have talked to him about this, but he continues - what should you do.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

I would ask him directly, why he rubs his nose during those particular times? Also, if you feel that you have bad breath that will not go away from gargling etc., you could ask your dentist for suggestions because everyone has bad breath at some point it's just a matter of how each person effectively deals with it.