Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

Ive been married one year now and have noticed that I get

Customer Question

I've been married one year now and have noticed that I get angry easily in arguments and tend to swear a lot at my husband and act overaggressive.

I'm trying to heal from the loss of our first child, a father and brother and I think overall I'm just hurting badly from losses in my life and don't know how to control my swearing or anger when it urupts.

Please help
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

I am sorry for the loss of your child. Based upon what you have written, it sounds as if your behavior is based upon the fact that you are grieving. As you continue to grieve, you will need to go through the stages of grief to help you deal with this tragedy. Click here to read more about the stages of grief. Also, you could consider going to a therapist who specializes in grief (-if this was not the type of therapist you went to). A therapist who specializes in grief would typically be able to help you deal with this tragedy.