Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

yes i was wondering me and my of almost 11 yrs just recently

Customer Question

yes i was wondering me and my of almost 11 yrs just recently seperated and i would like to get her back if possible we have 3 children together but i just honeslty love her and im changing some of my waves and trying to respect that she wants some time apart to see if she thinks we can get our old spark back but we hardly talk now unless its about the kids we have decided to keep them out of this and we both have them during the week and the every other weekend but is there anything that i could do to to start the ball rolling can u help me please
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

Based on what you have written, the best thing is to continue to be patient and supportive of her going to counseling especially since she knows how deeply you care about her and that you want the relationship to work. Without question she will be working on personal issues as well as other issues, such as your relationship, in her counseling sessions and in order for her to truly make progress in these areas she has to be able to fully concentrate and to focus on them during her sessions and outside of her sessions. This could be why she is barely talking to you other than about the kids. However, if you continue to be patient and supportive of her, when she feels as if she is ready to resume your relationship, she will then reach out to you in reference to your relationship.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i mean i know she still cares for me so with patient would u think its ok if when she wanted to spend time with me i need to do that or i need to give her more space its been about a month since shes been gone she wants to come out today and spend some time hanging out with me and the kids around so would u recommend me doing this or not