Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

My husband always talks in his sleep. The last 9 months he

My husband always talks in his sleep. The last 9 months he continually talks about a woman at work. He is always saying her name and saying sexaul things directly to her. For ex. a few months ago - during the night he kissed me and said her name. Alway talking about the nick body she has. Saying her name and asking her to kiss him. A couple of weeks ago we went out with the group from his work - we were sitting across from this woman and she looked and him and Dave I love you!. All these things are driving me crazy. I am ready to walk out of this marriage. I have apporached him several times about this talking in his sleep and the things he is saying. He is very defensive when I bring up her name. I have no idea how to deal with this. I am depressed , don't sleep and cry all the time. Tell me a way to deal with this please.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

Based on what you have written, your husband is selfishly continuing to hurt you by getting defensive about this and refusing to talk to you. Additionally, not only has he been disrespectful to you, but this other woman has also been disrespectful to you by telling him that she loves him in front of you. This is horrible and you deserve much better than this hurtful behavior by both of them. I suggest that you decide what ultimatum you want to give him because staying in this situation will only continue to deeply hurt and harm you emotionally and mentally which naturally is affecting you physically. For example, do you want him to attend marriage counseling with you and if he does not will you separate from him? Decide what ultimatum you want to give him and then present it to him because you deserve far better than this. It is not to late to save your marriage if he is willing to be accountable for his shameful behavior towards you and to work on fixing the damage he has caused.