Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

This guy kept asking me to go out and got my phone number.

This guy kept asking me to go out and got my phone number. We went out 5 days ago (Friday) and had a great time. We hung out at his house Sunday and Tuesday and he cuddles and likes to watch movies. We weren't alone the whole time Tuesday. Sunday we had sex (and Tuesday) and I hadn't really gotten to know him that well. I know it was wrong. He texts me all the time, and still does after that. He is married, getting a divorce, and has a kid. But, him and his wife just broke up two months ago. Do you think he just wants sex or he likes me? I asked him and he said he likes to hang out with me.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

Based on what you have written, it sounds as if he likes you and wants to have sex. However, I think it is too early to tell if there will be anything deeper in your interactions with him because you have only just begun to spend time with him. When the two of you spend time together again, if you want to slow down having sex, that's fine. You should have a conversation with him and share with him that things have moved just a little too fast and that you would like to continue to hang out without the sex. Decide what you are comfortable with and discuss it with him and then continue to enjoy the time that you spend together.