Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

I sent a person a Missing you on day card

I sent  a person a Missing you on  day card expressing my feelings in spanish and told this person was cute. Now am a bit anxious. This person has been staring at me for a  year while and we have given each other gifts and cards with messages indicating we like each other. This card is the first time I am putting myself out there. I am anxious. I guess I just wanted to express myself not really a question. I guess I could ask what you think?
Hello and thanks for using!

Good for you for putting yourself out there! After a year of feeling this way and giving each other gifts, I don't think you're being too forward at all. I hope you get the response you're looking for!