Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

hi there, ive been with my boyfriend now for 4 months..........he

hi there, ive been with my boyfriend now for 4 months..........he said last week he wanted me to dye my hair red ( its blond at the moment ) and too loose weight, ( im currently 9.7 stone, and im 5 foot 7 ) am i being unreasonable to think he should love me for whoom i am, or should i think, i should please my man if it makes me more attractive in his eyes..............what do you think?
Hello and thanks for using!

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said he should love you for who you are. You could tell him you used to want him to look like (fill in the good looking celebrity name), but then you realized that the things that are important have nothing to do with appearances.

Change your hair color only if you're curious about trying a new color. You're a healthy weight already. You could decide that you want to focus on making good food choices, but only for sake of being healthy (not for weight loss). Whatever you decide to do, make sure it's for you and not because someone else is asking you to change.