TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 year 1 month. We

Customer Question

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 year 1 month. We went to albania for 4 days as this is his home country. We had the best days they where like our honey moon. However, whilst there I said I wanted him and I to settle down together as it had been 5 years. I flew back home before him by 2 days and went to pick him up at the airport and he never spoke to me he was so angry I honest to god dont know why. I took him home he never called or spoke to me I tried to contact him but never answered finally a week later he answered and he said he didnt want to marry me or have children with me. I didnt get to see him again for another couple of weeks and when we did meet up he came back to mine and made love and then left in the morning said he felt confussed. we have made love 3 times since this. Over a period of 2.5 months he came today to fix my tap in my bathroom and he says he only remembers the bad things what does he mean by this he maintains he didnt give me time but he kis
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using!

Looks like your question may have been cut off... Is there more to the story? What specifically is your question?