Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

I was in relationship for 8 years, I kicked out because I found

Customer Question

I was in relationship for 8 years, I kicked out because I found a girls name in his phone. He has never done this before. She told she was pregnant, he states he doesn't remeber. States he meet her at a party he went to with a friend. He was drinking, but I find this hard to believe. For 3 weeks he beg me to come back, everyday with texting and crying and phoning. Then all of a sudden he stopped, then I would get private calls for another 2 weeks. I know it was him. I asked around. I went to talk to him at his sister's house, he got mad. We went to a shopping center to talk. For 45 minutes I poured my heart out to him. He was so mean to me, wouldn't even let me sit in the car with him, I had to stand outside the car. He will not answer my phones or my text. I have talked with his sister and brother, they don't know anything. Have I pushed him into the arms of this woman. Could he be over me that fast? I don't know what else to do? I am so heart broke. All I know is to give him sometime
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
I don't think you pushed him away. But I do think that he might have moved on tot his other woman he has been keeping a secret. If he will not talk to you then I don't know what else you can possibly do. If he will talk to you then both of you need to decide if you are going to be in the relationship or not. And if you are going to work it out then you two need to discuss what specifically you are going to work out. But playing these games of not talking to each other is not the way to resolve this issue.