Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

I broke with my boyfriend of 8 years 7 weeks ago. For about

I broke with my boyfriend of 8 years 7 weeks ago. For about 3 weeks he begged me to come back to him. I didn't and than his phones have stop. For 2 weeks I recieved several private phone called. I went to see him last week, he was mean. He would let me sit in the car with him, he wouldn't let touch him. He told me he didn't want a relationship. All week I have calling and texting, no response. I went to his sister's house where he is staying to see him, he wasn't there. I don't know what to do? I want him back, I really love him and want to work it out. I feel like all the phone calls I have made has pushed him away, please help.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

Based upon what you have written, I would hold off on trying to contact/see him until he initiates contact with you again. He knows that you have been trying to reach him, however, he has chosen not to return your calls. Also, I am sure his siblings have also told him that you are trying to reach him. Therefore, if you continue to try and reach him anyway it would further hurt your chances of communicating with him and possibly having a relationship with him again. Once he initiates contact with you, see if he would be willing to speak with you in person. If so, tell him that you would like to be in a relationship with him again and ask him if it is possible to try and make it work once again?