Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

My boyfriend keeps on making excuses not to have sex with me,

My boyfriend keeps on making excuses not to have sex with me, he doesnt even want to mess around, we always did. Now he says he's just to busy because summer is comming up. Today I asked him if he wanted to again he said no he was busy. But he is in my room playing video games. Is there something going on? Do you think it's another girl? I don't get it.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

Based on what you have written, your boyfriend is not being honest with you for some reason. I do not know if it is another girl or not, however, I think you should talk to him about this. Talk to him when the two of you will be undisturbed, for example, maybe go to a park together for a picnic so that you have his full attention. During this time tell him that the two of you do not have sex anymore and that you would like for him to be honest with you and to tell you why he doesn't want to have sex anymore. Let him respond and discuss this issue from there. Also, ask him what the two of you can do to make your sex life happen again and both of you discuss options that you are both comfortable with.