TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I dated a man last year that I had some strange issues with.

Customer Question

I dated a man last year that I had some strange issues with. The first time I saw his genitalia he asked me "is this ok for you", of course I answered "yes", but in truth he was the smallest I had ever seen. As the relationship progressed he started texting extremely dirty to me and eventually told me that some people considered him "freaky" and that I "didn't really know him". He also mentioned that he used to do some male dancing in college. He eventually told me that he need to be spoken to during all sex acts "including oral sex" because it "gets him going". By the time we actually became fully physical things were rough and cold and he told me that he needed things to be "different all of the time". Eventually he told me I was "not wild enough for him" and I did notice that the things he told me he liked to do to a woman that I would have enjoyed rarely transpired.I told him he was too rough with me. I also found a very odd bumper sticker on the floor of his car once.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using!

Sounds like you weren't on the same page with this person as far as what you're seeking in a relationship. What specifically is your question?