Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

hi i was just wondering if anybody can help me out ive been

hi i was just wondering if anybody can help me out i've been dating my my bf for 3 1/2 yrs and i feel like he doesn't want to be with me anymore....and that has been causing us to fight which i initally start the fight....we have been on and off lately and it's getting to me i really want to be with him and work things out....but when i talk to him about it he ignores me or tells me their you go again....and i never get an answer from him....and when i finally do it's always a just this is why i know we will never work out....just today we had an arguement and we split up....when i left his house and hour later he called me and asked me where i was i told him and i told him why do you ask if you are not going to come see me or be with me....and all he said was their you go again you can never make things easy...what does that mean can someone help me out plz....
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 4 years ago.
Based on what you have written, it sounds as if he is no longer interested in dating and that he just wants to be friends. You should not have to beg for anyone's affection, you deserve much better than that. You also deserve a person who wants to hug and kiss you back and your friend is not this person. Since he has not been reciprocating your affection and you still deeply care about him, please consider whether you can handle simply being friends with him without it causing you additional pain. Due to him appearing to only want to be platonic friends with you this could be why he never responds to your affection and always uses the "term there you go again" which would lead to arguments and fights. If you are able to be platonic friends with him and you want to then do so, however, if you can't handle being platonic friends with him without it causing you additional hurt because you still care about him deeply, then you will need to separate yourself from him so that you can heal and be able to be friends with him at a later time when it does not cause you pain.
Angela, Counselor
Experience: n/a