TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I am deeply in love with a man named Ben.We were @ Uni together

Customer Question

I am deeply in love with a man named Ben.We were @ Uni together but were both spoken for.In 2007 we started seeing each other.He confided in me that he had lost his girlfriend of 4 yrs recently.They'd been in a car crash and she passed.In 2008,we 'hooked up' and he didn't call.On the rebound,I got together with my ex fiance,but I couldn't stop thinking of B.When Ed and I split,I went home to Wales for a while and Ben & I began Skype-ing for an hour each night for several months.In that time,we got to know each other really well and he began to fascinate me more than ever.On my return to London last weekend, I attended his birthday party.His sister kept trying to force us together, saying all he ever does is talk about me and that we both clearly like each other and keep coming back to each other, so why don't we just get it together. I have no characters spaces left and there is much more to this story.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 6 years ago.
Hi, If you want to have a relationship with him and you were invited to his party it's pretty evident that he likes you. What else is there to your story.