Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

i met a guy on line dating site and we really hit it off

Customer Question

i met a guy on line dating site and we really hit it off he calls me and i have called him. the thing is that he is still on line and i note that he is logged on daily. we have seen each other for the past 2 weekends since we met. when would you say it would be time to remove yourself from the site. i check only to see if he is on. i'm willing to see where this might go.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
You are in the beginning stages of getting to know this guy. There is nothing set in stone with the two of you and so he may be keeping his options open. I think you give it at least 2 months face to face and if he continues to get on the website then you should bring it up. Otherwise you should keep your options open too until the two of you make things more serious.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
please click accept. Just an FYI, you are monitored when you do not accept questions.