Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

For Jennifer, I sent him a video that containted the message

For Jennifer,

I sent him a video that containted the message that I hope he had a safe and and happy Easter and that I guess that since Ihave not heard from him, our movie plans are awash. I then said I think we should go to the movies and he should contact me about when. I called but he did not answer. I just left a message that I was calling to just talk a minute. Yeah it is over, I am not one that plays game and apparently he is playing some game. There is also a rumor that he maybe gay. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but his actions are very awkward and misleading. Don't you agree? With most males I know if they are interested or not. This guy is weird.

He sent a text back, saying what a great video. he could have easily called. I feel I have lost interest.
What do you think?

Already Tried:
I just want out. I think he may have a double life.
Hello and thanks for using!

He's definitely sending some weird signals... It's as if he's not truly interested, but giving you just enough to keep you in the game (just in case??) Now that you've told him to contact you if he wants to go to a movie, don't contact him again. See if he calls or sends any texts. If he doesn't, the message is clear.