Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

therefore I sent him a video that containted the message that

therefore I sent him a video that containted the message that I hope he had a safe and and happy Easter and that I guess that since Ihave not heard from him, our movie plans are awash. I then said I think we should go to the movies and he should contact me about when. I called but he did not answer. I just left a message that I was calling to just talk a minute. Yeah it is over, I am not one that plays game and apparently he is playing some game. There is also a rumor that he maybe gay. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but his actions are very awkward and misleading. Don't you agree? With most males I know if they are interested or not. This guy is weird.

What do you think?
Based on what you have written, it sounds as if he is not interested in you. You have invested time and energy attempting to contact him (such as with the video you made and etc.) and he has not responded, therefore, I would recommend not investing anymore energy into trying to contact him. There are plenty of fish in the sea, so move on to one who can appreciate you and reciprocate mutual interest. You deserve the best so don't settle for anything less.