Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

i really like someone from work for 11 years shes married and

Customer Question

i really like someone from work for 11 years shes married and got 3 kids she knows that i like her. About 4 month ago i ask her if she want me to back off and she said its for the best. which i did but missing her so bad so i have move on to relationship with someone else. Then suddenly she called me and wanted to see me which i did. she said she made a mistake by telling me this and wanted to c me secretly. i dont know what to do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
Well you don't see a married woman unless you have zero morals. Come on now, have a little self-respect even if she doesn't. Keep your distance from her and find someone who is single to date. Secret dating??? Give me a break!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i am a women, and i really dont like your attitude
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: i really dont his/her attitude.
i really dont his/her attitude
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
You have been told what to do and you don't like what you hear? Do you expect someone to say pursue this relationship? I don't think so.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: DR G IS HORRIBLE HE/SHE IS NOT HELPING.
DR G IS HORRIBLE HE/SHE IS NOT HELPING
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
Will you please allow me to try again. I admit I was a little harsh the first go round and I apologize. If you let me then I want to know a little more about your question.