Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

hello i am currently in a relationship with my boyfriend for

hello i am currently in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost 10 months and in the beginning of the relationship he asked if he could move in with me and i agreed. he said he felt comfortable.he is younger than i am (he is going on 24 and i am going on 29). i totally understand that men need "men time" and we just need some space every now and then. we were doing really good in the beginning until he started hanging out with his friends every singel night towards the beginning of the relationship. i told him i didn't mind him hanging out but every single night bothered me. we are both in the military and both on deployment right now. we are almost done and now he's saying things like i'm too good for him and he doesn't think he deserves how good i treat him and he says this is just a thought but he's thinking of moving out but not to think that he won't be over on the weekends or spend time with me. i think he just wants out the relationship and says he's confused. need help here
Based on what you have written, it sounds as if he no longer wants a committed relationship with you, however, he would like to remain friends with you. It sounds as if he is not confused but just afraid to tell you that all he wants is friendship. This could also be why he tells you things such as you are to good for him. I think you should decide whether or not you are comfortable with just being friends with him, if so that's great. If you can't see yourself being just friends with him, then you will need to take some space and time away from him and to move on.