Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

I was wondering , i have been in a relationship now for 6 m&

Customer Question

I was wondering , i have been in a relationship now for 6 months this is the only one that has been a plesant one, we have fun , enjoy each other both were married long term , no kids , i know he cares by his actions but he hasn't said i love you to me or said anything for that matter he never says how he feels . i try to play it off , he always says we in all decisions and discusses some future plans with me . help am i just being to paranoid ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello Davis,
Based on what you have written, I would recommend setting aside some time when the two of you can sit down uninterrupted and discuss your concerns. Ask him does he love you? Ask him what direction does he see your relationship heading in? Also, in addition to discussing the above also discuss any additional concerns you may have and vice versa for your boyfriend. Relationships require two people who honestly communicate with each other in order for the relationship to have a chance to continue to grow and to last. Don't be afraid to discuss these things with him, you both already have your feelings about your relationship and you should both share your feelings with each other.