Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

Me Hello, I wanted to e-mail you before my next group begins.

Me Hello, I wanted to e-mail you before my next group begins. I will be back Monday morning, so I was thinking Tuesday, April 6 to see the movie. Please pick a time. I have the time for the movie listed below. If this day does not work for you , please pick another day.   Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too Rated (PG-13) ? 2 hrs. 1 min. BUY TICKETS - 11:30am, 2:10pm, 5:05pm, 8:05pm, 10:45pm   Have a great day. Respectfully,    "What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team."  Hey! I will more than likely be out of town next week (or at least a portion of it) but I will let you know for sure. Have a good day! And don't work too hard! What do you make of this response? He said he would go with me to the movies? I guess I scared him off. I guess he was not interested.
Great to hear from you again. Give him the benefit of the doubt -- he may truly have some travel plans that are not yet set in stone. He said he'd let you know, so now you sit back and wait. See if he gets back to you on this.. His response then will tell you more.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yeah, but do you thin he is jerk for accepting the invitation then replying like he did?

Also, how ould one respond to that e-mail?

Not necessarily... He may still want to go, but just doesn't know what his schedule looks like yet. Respond with a simple, "No problem... Let me know when your travel plans are more clear. Look forward to hearing from you!" Ball is in his court then and you'll just wait too see if/how he responds.