Jennifer
Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.
30853534

i recently broke up with him although i loved him it was

Customer Question

i recently broke up with him although i loved him it was a very painful year. he treated me like a princess and then turned on me. now, i'm heart broken. we met at a club and last week i saw his car and would not go in. it is a good place to meet people who are older. i don't know where to go to meet guys. don't care for the online thing and have only two girlfriends one who just met someone and another who doesn't care to go out. where do i go from here i'm so unhappy
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Justanswer!

Think about the kind of person you'd like to meet and where they might spend their time. For example, you know that people who are compassionate about their community like to do volunteer work. Is there an organization or charity you could devote dome time to? Food banks, shelters, crisis hotlines, and clothing drives rely heavily on volunteers. Or perhaps you'd prefer something to help the environment. Think outside the box -- many people meet future spouses in recreational clubs, church, local classes (hobby or subject of interest), or even movie stores and libraries. The idea is to get out there to meet new people. While he may not be there, you may meet someone who tells you, "I have the perfect friend / brother / neighbor I want you to meet...". I wish you the best of luck!