Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

What does he mean I sent the guy I am seeing and like a text

What does he mean?
I sent the guy I am seeing and like a text saying I care about you and like you and if you are done with me that its ok and to just tell me and he texted me back he knows i do and that he is not sure what is going on with him right now. What does he mean? He is a coworker and we have been hanging out since October. I keep asking if he still wants to hang out and if he likes me and he says he does. I asked him if I bothered him yesterday and he said no. I asked him if he just wanted to stop hanging out tonight and he said no. He told me before he wont hurt me and we will see where this goes.What does him saying he does not know what is going on with him mean? could there be another girl or that he is gay?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using!

I would assume he means he doesn't know what he wants right now. As vague as that is, it does tell you that he's unsure whether he wants this relationship. Sit back and give him a little time to figure that out. If he doesn't make up his mind, then it's time to move on. You deserve someone who knows you're the person he wants to be with.