Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

Where can I find some short skits that can be used at a marriage

Customer Question

Where can I find some short skits that can be used at a marriage retreat pertaining to marriages and or couples? They can be serious with a clear message or they can be humourous with a messge.

What are some other different and fun things that be done at a marriage retreat?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using!

Here are some fun skit ideas summarized from a DVD about tools for a successful marriage. The website outline could give you some good ideas to work with. I particularly like "Where are we going??" -- You could throw in a lot of great lines about whether to stop and ask for directions and even throw in a doll as a child in the backseat. The child could lean forward and ask, "Are we there yet?!?" Could be fun. Read the brief paragraph and think about what you could add (what are some roadside attractions in a marriage? Bumps in the road? Signs pointing in the right / wrong directions?) A lot could be done with this. Good luck!!