Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

I am in the Marine Corp and im in Afghanistan, I have been

Customer Question

I am in the Marine Corp and im in Afghanistan, I have been married for abouot ten years and we have three children. About a month ago my wife told me that she is not in love with me anymore, we have been talking throughout the month and it seemed as it was going better so I thought. Today I found out that she had planed to move back to her mothers house in April, we talked about it for about an hour and she said that she would think about the move more. What do I do or what do I say?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Evening,

Let her tell you what her plans are (find out if she is just confused about the relationship or if she's been thinking about this for a while)

If she sounds confused, couple's therapy would be appropriate (but you're for the time being away) So, encourage her to do some individual counseling on her own to figure out what is going on with her. If this seems too all of a sudden for you, then, she may have made this decision recently. Try to find out if there is anyone she's possibly seeing (if she tells you)

If you would like to work on the marriage then let her know. Try to find out as much as possible as to why she had made this decision and what would take it for her to try and work the issues out.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Im sorry but another Dr answered my question, I dont want to waste your time. Thank you for your input