Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

I am currently in a relaltionship that is entering its 9th

I am currently in a relaltionship that is entering its 9th year. We will call my partner M.
In August of 2009 M came to the decision that she felt it was time for her to move on.
I must say now that since the day I have been involved with her that she suffers from depression,and an anxiety issue about how she appears to the eye of all others when she goes into the world. I could in fact talk about this for hours but I pay someone for this so I will make it short. I have been told that life is grey not black or white. She does not know what she wants from life and is trying to figure it out. M has done extensive work on SELF thru retreats,therapy,dream therapy,etc. She has come to the conclusion that I am like a sibling in her life. She loves me and we cotinue to coexist in a normal fashion in all aspects of our lives except in the physical arena. It has been a log time if you get my drift. I love her with all my heart and do not know how to break down this wall.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello Buddhist,
Is your question, how to break down the wall of being in love with her or of just loving her?