Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

I started talking to this guy john . He told me he has a baby

I started talking to this guy "john". He told me he has a baby momma and that they are not together because she cheated on him. We went out last night and saw his baby's momma. I saw him at the bar talking to a female, I got jealous and asked his friends who she was. That was when I found out its his baby's momma. He says he likes me but ignores me when were hanging out w/ his friends. At one point he gave my number to a guy friend of his that likes me. Is that a sign that he does not like me? How do I know if I'm a rebound or not.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using!

I'm a little unclear if the woman he spoke to was he baby's mother or not, but regardless I think it's obvious he was more interested in spending time with another woman. The fact that he gave your number to a friend certainly validates that fact. You deserve someone who wants to make you his priority (and isn't willing to pass you on to a friend!) I think it may be time to move on in this case.