Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC
14832673

hi , how can i find a girl i met in rio de janeiro back in

hi , how can i find a girl i met in rio de janeiro back in 1999 . i know her name , she is a hairdresser / beautician . i even have a few photos of her . i wish i could see her again she does nt work in the same salon now as when i first met her , she is from one of the poorer areas in rio , not a favela .she would be in her early thirties now . thanks rod xxxx xxxx

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 4 years ago.
Hi. hire a private investigator down there.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks dr keane for your answer it is a good one . although i did contact a p.i. via the internet before and they basically said there was no chance , is your answer just off the top of your head or are you sure this will work ? i am unfamiliar with this service so if i press the accept answer link do i receive any more information or is that it ?
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 4 years ago.
Hi, you only accept when you are satisfied, if not you don't. If you have a name, occupation and photos I don't know why a PI would tell you there is no chance, Granted, it's a big place but I am sure there is someone out there who would try for a price. I'm going to open this question up to other experts, maybe someone else has a better idea. I know that there are a lot of "missing people" found through PI's, I didn't answer off the top of my head but that would seem a logical thing to think...good luck
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks dr keane ( keane is a good irish name ) thankyou for getting back to me i think i am getting the hang of this service . i am very satisfied with your answer but before i click the accept button i would be extremely grateful if you would be good enough to open the question to other experts to see what they say . thanks rod
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 4 years ago.
It's open to others. Yes, a good Irish name!! I opted out and it there are other suggestions someone will answer...good luck.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks dr keane , as a matter of interest what if i never press the accept button does the cash get paid to you anyway ? what actually happens ? once the deposit is paid is there any chance of getting it back ? ( not that i want it back in this case ) but for future reference it would be good to know .
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 4 years ago.
No, if you don't press accept you do not pay, no money is taken at all until then, even your deposit.
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience: PHD LPC
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks doc i trust your cash has gone through , i will let you know how i get on
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 4 years ago.
please do, and good luck.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
dear doc keane , just to let you know i googled private investigators . i e mailed three of them one replied and said that for a fee of 450 u.s. dollars he would find my girl . it would take 20 days . i was extremely pleased . your answer appears to have worked . the interesting thing is that when i checked her name i realised i had been spelling it slightly wrong . when i popped her real name into facebook she came up , i was stunned ! married with a couple of kids . i am waiting for her to respond and we ll take it from there . but the pi advice was definitely good . yours rod Cool
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.