Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

Hi. I have a question. I am going on a date tomorrow from

Hi. I have a question. I am going on a date tomorrow from a girl on match.com. Her headline says "the month of love is almost over and ther are no signs of my future lover yet" Where are you? Also she had her profile highlighted to stand out. One of her phrases that I liked was I will always have your back and I hope you would have mine which I thought was good. My question here is does her saying and highlighted profile show that she may be desperate for a guy? Like want to date a lot right away? She is 36 and wants to have a family.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Afternoon,

Yes, it is possible that she's in need of a guy (everyone has a different degree of desperation) It does make sense that she would want a partner and a family (that is why she's resorting to dating websites) Her headline is a bit juvenile sounding but aside from that, see for yourself when you meet how she is, what her goals are and if she seems clingy to you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok. so by highlighting her profile and what I have said it is possible that she may be clingy. How would I know that though? What do I look for?
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Oh, you would know once you meet her if she is clingy. Just think of the time you ever met someone that you felt like they were like your shadow. If she is needy (you would also know because she may focus on what she is wanting, needing and seeking out of a relationship versus talking about other things like her work, family, hobbies, interests or asking you things about you.

Try to find out what she's looking for in a guy (she may share that herself so do not ask her about past relationships) whatever you do.