Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

For Anna, well the principal guy called but hung up when I

For Anna, well the principal guy called but hung up when I answered the phone. I waited 1o minutes then returned his call and replied, My name is >>>>> someone called me from this number and I am just returning the call." I did not acknowledge that it was him who called, just in case he just wanted to be chased. I don't like games. I confronted him and he said he was headed to his Mom's place and he can't get reception there. I just think the situation is weird. Also after he said these things he never said he would contact me again. Why would the guy call and hang up? What do you make of this information?

Hey Igathers,

How rude of him. That's the simplest answer: that he lacks manners and maturity. Who hangs up these days when everyone has caller ID? It is wield. Lets see if he calls again. If he doesn't, then the Mom story is BS, and I wouldn't pursue him any further.

Anna