Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

For Anna, I asked this principal if his school staff still

For Anna, I asked this principal if his school staff still go out for appetizers?(He is not a my principal. He is at another school) If you do, please let whomever plans this event know that I would like to be included. He said no unless they don't invite him. He then Replied to call him later today with is phone number included. Last time I had any dealings with him he acted interested in front of his staff who were apparently trying to set us up. He then stood me up to a ball game. When I confronted him he said, "He did not go and there were no love lost , I pursued him." This was 4 years ago. What do you think of that situation? Should I call him. If I do, how long should I wait before I call?I would also like to mention that I inturned gave him my number and he did not call me yesterday.

Hey, Igathers,

I would call him about 30 minutes after the school is dismissed- that way he's not in the end rush.

I don't know what to think about the ball game, plus it was a long time ago.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Well I gave him my number. He sent and e-mail to me saying he would call later.