Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half, The whole

Customer Question

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half, The whole time we were together he kept up his relationship with 3 of his ex's. Sometimes his behavior was questionable, saying he was working somewhere and sometimes I would drive by and he was not there, he always had a quick answer. Saving his ex's numbers under a man name, and so on. A couple of weeks ago I gave him an ultimatum and told him not to talk to me until he was ready to be honest (I also found sex video's he had made with them and nude pics- lots of them). Well he called about 24 hours later and told me for the first 6 months of our relationship he had been with 2 of them more than once. We talked and talked, but I still felt as if he was not honest, 2 were out of the picture, but he was getting texts and phone calls from the 3rd VERY often. He wont get rid of the nude pics and although he "says" he has stopped contact with all 3, how can he keep their nude pics when he cheated on me with these women? so i left- broke
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello J,
Based on what you have written, if he truly cares about you, he would get rid of the nude pictures in light of his track record with cheating on you with all three women. Getting rid of the nude pictures would be a start for him to show you that he means business about being only with you, however, he chooses to keep all of the pictures which undoubtedly is not fair to you and shows no effort on his part to show you he is serious about your relationship.