Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

I have been with this girl for 3 months now and things were

I have been with this girl for 3 months now and things were getting pretty serious. I know 3 months doesn't seem that long, but we moved really quickly and were together almost every single day. About 2 months in i discovered she had gone to lunch with her ex. When i asked her about it she told me they had hung out 2 other times that week. She said she just didn't know what she wanted. I told her to choose, until she did I would not talk to her. The next day she told me she knew she wanted to be with me and went back to him because she kept thinking of how they were at the beginning but its not the same and she is always thinking of me and just needed closure but would not be talking to him anymore. We were amazing for the next month. We were in love i thought and talked about our future. Then after a great night together we came to my apt, she was depressed and wanted to leave and when i called to see if she was home ok she said she was with him and made the wrong choice. What to do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi cw,

You've got a lady who doesn't know enough about herself to be in a relationship with you. Three months is a short amount of time to be so serious and so flip flop. It shows an incredible lack of maturity and unawareness of self. You need to tread lightly and know that if you continue to see her that it's going to happen again. And again. Even after she tells you (again) that she chooses you. The best advice for you is to cut your losses, lick your wounds and run.

My best to you.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Thanks!

Anna