Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

want to if my partner is chatting with other woman

want to know if my partner is chatting with other woman in england or other intrenational chat room
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using!

May I ask if you've discussed your suspicion with your partner?

Attempting to trace online behavior will only make things worse. If someone is hiding something from you, the resolution to this matter is not to hide something from them. Be open with your partner by presenting the things about your relationship you appreciate and the fact that successful relationships are based upon mutual respect, honesty, trust, and open communication. You have a trust issue that needs to be addressed. Explain what your concerns are and what you'll need in order to fully trust your partner. Ask if there's anything you can do, too (showing respect for your partner's needs will make it a two-way street). I wish you the best of luck!