Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.

Ask Jennifer. I dont mind her being needy and needing a lot

Customer Question

Ask Jennifer. I dont mind her being needy and needing a lot of affection. I like that better than a woman who doesnt need it. As for the going out thing I have decided to cut back in going out and spend more qt with her. She is not giving me any indications that shes not into me. For example shes always available to talk, affection and intimacy is high, She focuses on me when we are out. Does not check her phone every 5min. So I just hope this thing ends with the ex sooner or later. Actually last week we took her daughter to dinner and afterwards she wanted to go by her half step sister who is 28 and has a baby. We waited outside then her daughter came out and said why dont you come and say hi. She wanted us both to come in not just her mom. So thats another positive step. I now think a lot of my relationship blunders were me rushing into things. This is different by far and thats why I feel it will last
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 6 years ago.
It is nice to feel needed. That's so wonderful that her daughter wanted both of you to go in -- sounds like you're making progress in gaining her trust. Sounds like things are continuing to go well.

Once again, don't feel like you have to "accept" this one -- no question, so no need for a charge. Ignore the automatic signature. Keep up the great work with this relationship!