Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

I am trying to place my bed according to feng shui traditions.

Customer Question

I am trying to place my bed according to feng shui traditions. Here is the catch. I only have two places in my bedroom for the bed. One place, the headboard will be against a large picture window. It has heavy drapes. Heads would be pointing to northwest. The second place, the headboard is against a solid wall, but our feet are pointing directly to the glass french doors, which is the entrance to the bedroom. Also these doors have drapes. Heads are again pointing northwest. My Qua number is XXXXX My husband is 3. Which of the two places would be best?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
Pointing your bed towards the doors would be best for the both of you and it is more aesthetically pleasing.