Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

Im in a relationship with this guy on and off for 4 years.

Customer Question

I'm in a relationship with this guy on and off for 4 years. He has 2 kids and i have one. We have lived together on and off also. He recently moved out to of my home to move in an apartment closer for his kids to go to school. I couldnt just up and move my little girl from her school she has been going to for 2 years so i stayed. Anyway things were ok. We saw each other some during the week and always on the weekends. But lately he's very distant, he ignores me when I try to talk to him about it. And the last 3 Sunday, he has started some type of fight so he can go home. I have tried to talk to him about us and whats happening to our relationship, but he never answers. Just want to know if i should just let him go or try and work it out?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
Let him go. He has no interest in making things better so stop wasting your time. Find someone who can provide the things you need out of a relationship.