Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

I didnt look up whats this is about so do i have to pay you

Customer Question

I didnt look up whats this is about so do i have to pay you every time i ask you a ? if i do i dont want to pay for this i hoe you under stand.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

You only pay when you want to. You place a bid, and experts read your question, look at the bid amount and your history and decide if they want to answer it. Then you decide if you think the answer was worth your bid and pay, or pay plus bonus, or not pay.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Like i said i need to no if i should move on. I'm with someone that dont care if he f**ks around on me he thinks its ok but he has some nurv to came and touch me after he as been with another woman. and if he did, he wont tell me if it is the truth. its easy for him to move on i cant move on with something like that can I? I think he mest aroud with my family and friends? i wish i a can give him a lier test to see if he's telling me the truth or not. i need to know how i'm really with and if i should stay with him are not because i dont reall wont to be with him anymore. well i dont know if that is anuff for you? if it not what else do you wont to know?
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, its me again i just got home. ya I may wont to leve him but we have two kids and pluse my son thats not his. I dont have a job i am stuck he tells me that he will take everything from me even my car he puts me down to make me think that i am nothing i am not strong anuff. I'v left him before and he went and huntd me down to get back with him. and if i take the kids he will quit his job so i cant get child suport from him he will make shour that i dont have nothing.
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry this is happening to you, but this is out of the scope of Just Answers. I think you might call the local domestic violence hotline to get some phone counseling and support.

Anna
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ya i alredy went to a domestic violence and that didnt help. well i am the one that starts the fights because i bring up the past all the time. and he thrests me with that suff. and they tell me that we need to get counseling but he thinks its stuped and thats there job to say things and they dont no what there talking about. we even went to marriag counseling to long time ago when we were only married for three month because he told me that he had cheted on me and they what'ed to no more but it didnt work out and he also said that he did'ent wont to say more because he said that it well hurt me if he said more. so i know that there is more that he istn saying and i awont to know so can you give me some ids how i can get it out of him and if he tells me everthing i well poss to live him because i am scard to leve. to anna

Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

He delorme,

I have to close this out as it's gone beyond one question & answer, which is the only format for this site. I think you might benefit from and online peer blog site where you can go back & forth with others.

Sincerely,
Anna