Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

hi! my name is patricia delorme i need to know how i can move

Customer Question

hi! my name is XXXXX XXXXX i need to know how i can move on from the past?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi patricia,

Its very hard to move away from something because you have to keep thinking about it to make sure you're away from it. What does work, though is for you to choose a goal and focus on that. When your mind drifts back, force it forward to your goal. Imagine your future self and daydream on that, focus on that and work towards it.

You never reach goals you don't set. Set one and you'll soon find that the past doesn't hold your interest anymore.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Anna. hi its me again. well the reson why i dont wont to move on is because i wont to know what he did and he wont tell me everything i think he scard if he tells me i well leve him. I now that he isent telling me everything. so how can mack him tell?

Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

You can't make him, and if you keep focusing on it, you'll go nuts. Make a decision to look forward.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I dont if you are geting my message are not . but if i have to pay everytime i ask a ? i dont to do this anymore i can se if i can find some else that well well help me and dont have to pay everytime are dont have to at all.
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.
Hi Patricia,

You don't have to pay every time or any time on's entirely up to you. If you aren't satisfied with your answer, I'll contact customer service and let them know you paid $9 in error and would like a refund. We don't want you to pay until you're happy with your answer.

I'm going to open up your question to the other experts since I'm not quite getting what you're asking for, and I'm sure someone else can help you better.

Sorry I missed the boat,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well i am not good at explaning my self. i wont to know what my husban did in the past so i can move on and he wont tell me. he tells me that he dont remember and i think he is lieing to me so how can i push him to tell me what he did our what can i do to have him tell me what he did.