Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

we have been talking on the phone and on the internet for 8

we have been talking on the phone and on the internet for 8 months we've never met but had plans to then he says he needs to be alone he doesn't wanna be with anyone not just me can this be changed
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Evening,

The change must be something he is willing to make. It is possible that this person may have not been completely honest with you (may already be married, etc) and now is backpedaling. Try to find out what the whole story is. Just meeting someone won't constitute a large commitment and of what he's saying his need to be alone does not fit this (unless this person has a social anxiety) but it is more likely that he's making an excuse. (otherwise he would have told you of a better reason for not wanting to meet)

Edited by Dr Rossi on 2/7/2010 at 10:56 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

how can i tell if my online boyfriend still loves me. He says the feelings are gone. And if they are gone how can i make him fall for me again