TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I would like to know if my question is confidential and will

Customer Question

I would like to know if my question is confidential and will not be posted on your web page or the internet. I don't feel that I should have to pay for this answer, but will pay for the answer to my question. I would like to request Dr. Keane if posible.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 7 years ago.
Hi,, I have been offline most of today but to answer your info, it's posted here on this site, however if someone googles your exact words it will come up. So it's confidential to this site, other experts can see the question and answers (which is good in case they have another opinion or answer) and the probability of someone googling the words is small and if you use no names or no one can identify you it's moot.