Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

So Dr. G she has said to me that she wants to see me as much

So Dr. G she has said to me that she wants to see me as much as possible. At this point i thought of bailing until her divorce was finalized but when you really like somebody that is hard to do. Another point is when we go out guys are all over her when I walk away to the bathroom or bar. She is very attractive but enough is enough. So what should she be telling these guys now that she is with me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
Awkward..... She can just tell them that she is not interested and to leave her alone. If the both of you feel comfortable saying that you are together then go that route. But I would lean on the side that it is nobody's business and she is not interested.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The last part nobodys business and shes not interested is to the guys who come up to her or me. She did say that she is going to tell them that I am her bf for now on.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
If she says bf then you too.