Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC

I was married in a small wedding. My 55 year old sister was

Customer Question

I was married in a small wedding. My 55 year old sister was there but not part of the wedding party. She saw the professional pictures and demanded that I give all of the ones with her in them to her. She has been texting me for two days. She offered me money, threatened that she could not go on, wants all 36 of the pictures with her in them. She is acting crazy because she does not like the way she looks. What should I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 6 years ago.
Hi, tell her no, they are not hers, tell her you will not show any unflattering photos of her around. Tell her she is being too hard on herself and that obsessing and being dramatic about not being able to go on may need some attention from a counselor. She is who she is and she should embrace that fact. Don't give them to her.
Please click accept and leave feedback.