Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC
14832673

My six week old husband admitted to me that he was reading

Customer Question

I was married for a second time in a small (50 people) wedding with a recepion of 200 people. I had everything that a first bride would have except smaller. My sister who is 55 was there but not part of the wedding party. I finally got my pictures from the photographer and showed them to my sister. She was so upset that she demanded I give all of the pictures with her in it to her. She sent me text messages for two days offering me money, sounding desperate, saying that she could not go on it people were to she her looking like that. What should I do?

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 6 years ago.
Hi, as long as he asked you to change your email password XXXXX know he has a conscience and felt he needed to tell you. That's the positive. You fell hurt because he was invading your privacy and you have a right to feel that way. If you focus on the fact that he admitted what he did then you will get over the hurt. Imagine how you'd feel if he didn't tell you. That would be more of a reason to be angry and hurt. Just focus on the good and have a happy marriage.
Please click accept and leave feedback.